Work Your Prospect Never Sees
Starting an online business is work. Don't let those Gurus fool you. Whatever way you choose to become an entrepreneur you will work hard.
In the beginning, you may feel overwhelmed with all the things you need to do.
- Keyword research
- Talk to your prospects
- Set up a blog
- Write your blog
- Create a capture page...or three
- Set up a FaceBook page for your business
- Decide on the type of paid advertising you want
- Set up a Google + page
- Connect with people
A colleague of mine and I came up with the phrase #rhinowork for all the things you do...you need to do to get your business going to create sales and that all-important income stream.
There are tools to help you get these task going. There are systems that save you time and teach you the right way to do things.
There is ongoing training available so you don't get lost in overwhelm.
But...the bottom line is...
You Need To Do The Work
One of the consistent actions I take is to have a short hangout in the middle of the week to keep online marketers focused on the consistent action they need to take for lucrative results.
Take a look at video: There are a lot of ways I can help you.
Don't hesitate to get in touch. We can talk about where you are
- have you started an online business?
- you've started but you're not getting results
- you know there are ways to do things better but you need some guidance
- any other questions you might have
Get in touch with me on Google + (hint: I'm there a lot)
Send me an email email@example.com
Or, leave a message at