Slide Share for Your Goals
Many entrepreneurs center their goals around themselves
- How I'll set up my business
- What income I'll have in three months, six months, a year
- Develop my personal affirmations
Create Your Goal
Your goal is not about you but about what your target market needs.
- identify your market.
- drill down on the needs
- fill those needs with your product or service
Create Your Strategy
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][clickToTweet tweet="An idea is not a strategy." quote="An idea is not a strategy."]
To change your idea into a strategy you need to
- know your product or service
- build on your strengths to capture market interest
- plan your marketing to reach the right people
- create content that hooks their emotions
- deliver excellent service
Plan Your Plan
Develop a plan of action aimed for results. At each step, think about how you are leading your prospect toward the sale.
- List each step
- Create your vehicles (posts, slides, blog, videos, podcast, course)
- Set up a receiving basket. Make it easy for your customer to buy.
- Promote what you have
Work Your Process
- Promote the plan.
- Make it simple. Keep it simple.
- Make it easy for your customers to understand and to purchase.
- Guide your prospect at every step with specific action steps.
- Over deliver when they purchase.
Goals, Plan, Strategy.
Start with setting goals based on client needs. Focus on your strengths to create a match to client needs. Create a strategy to put your product or service in front of people who need your business. Plan your action steps for marketing. Implement your plan.